Need Help or want to place a report?
- Call 1-866-229-6561
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
¿Necesitas ayuda o quieres hacer una denuncia?
- Llame 1-866-229-6561
- Correo electrónico : email@example.com
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
About Program Intergrity (PI)
Who is the PI Team?
Program Integrity is a team within the Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity (BNPA). Program Integrity protects these programs: Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (FMNP).
What does PI do?
- Makes sure program funds are given only to eligible families.
- Investigates all claims of program fraud and abuse by clients, employees (local and state), and vendors (grocery stores and farmers markets).
- Increases awareness of potential areas of program fraud and abuse.
- Conducts routine monitoring visits of clinics and vendors
- Serves as a contact between clients, employees, and vendors on the following issues:
- Program rules
- Customer service
- Allowable foods
- Conflict resolution